13 Celebrities who always get mistaken for each other
It's weird enough when someone tells you that you look exactly like their cousin's housemate's girlfriend, and oddly flattering when a person tells you that so-and-so from Hollywood is your doppelgänger. But what's even stranger is when you're watching a movie at home and you and your bestie can't agree on the name of the actress on screen – one of you swears it's Isla Fisher while the other insists it's Amy Adams.
Given that a lot of stars are born into the industry from already famous parents, there are many lookalikes between mothers and daughters (think Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson or Reese Witherspoon and her daughter Ava). But strangely enough, there are a lot of celebrities who aren't blood-related that could still pass as twins. Or at the very least body doubles, which would come in handy for film-related work, I suppose.
Celebrity lookalikes are surprisingly common, so here are 13 pairs of female A-listers who look freakishly similar.
1. Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman
2. Isla Fisher and Amy Adams
3. Chelsea Handler and Elizabeth Banks
4. Bella Hadid and Jennifer Lawrence
5. Mila Kunis and Sarah Hyland
6. Leighton Meester and Rachel Bilson
7. Alyssa Milano and Ariana Grande
8. Thandie Newton and Zoe Saldana
9. Jamie Pressly and Margot Robbie
10. Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel
11. Selena Gomez and Lucy Hale
12. Michelle Williams and Carey Mulligan
13. Ashely Graham and Eva Mendes
See what I mean? They all look so similar! I never would've said that Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry or Bella Hadid and Jennifer Lawrence look the same, but when seeing them side-by-side, there's no doubt about it. So if anyone's ever writing a movie that requires twins, there seem to be plenty of celebs who could play alongside each other to fit the part.