This woman recreates celebrity Instagram poses and the results are hilarious
It can feel kinda depressing if you spend too long in the Instagram vortex, seeing models and celebs posing so candidly and looking totally flawless while they're at it. Seriously, how does Kim Kardashian make chugging milk look sexy, and can Em Rata stop with her "oops you caught me lounging around the house in the nude again haha oh well"?
Well, if it's starting to get to you, then you've come to the right place. Celeste Barber is the comedic relief we all needed, and she's made quite the name for herself by taking pictures of herself posing in replicas of the most popular celeb uploads. Her parody photographs have earned her not only 3.5 million followers on the platform, but also the title of Funniest Woman On Instagram by WhoHaha, the platform dedicated to women comics co-founded by Elizabeth Banks.
She's used source material from everyone including the world's most successful supermodels, as well as individuals like the Hadid sisters, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. One of her favourite celebs to parody is Emily Ratajkowski, known for her oft-risqué nudes she posts to the platform.
The way in which she interprets the poses and makes them her own is like nothing we've ever seen before, and they'll certainly have you clutching at your sides. Go through these 15 and tell me you didn't crack a smile.
1. Emily Ratajkowski's "just woke up sleeping in the nude" look
2. Kendall Jenner's pool toy riding technique
3. Candice Swanepoel's "I'm so comfy reclining on these jagged rocks" pose
4. Kim Kardashian's morning routine
5. Kendal Jenner's Easter look
6. Emily Ratajkowski's underwear dog walk
7. Miley Cyrus's wind machine
8. Selma Blair's face mask selfie
9. Bella Hadid's chair pose
10. Emily Ratajkowski's snack in the bushes
11. Paris Hilton's resort vibes
12. Gisele Bundchen's reading style
13. Selena Gomez's grocery shopping vibes
14. Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's bedroom yoga pose
15. Alexis Ren's boob t-shirt
Just absolute gold, amirite? We need to be seeing more realistic photographs on our feeds, and Celeste is here to prove that we don't always need to be perfectly posed and coiffed.