17 Of the most savage responses women gave to creepy men on Tinder
Gone are the days of sending love letters to your crush and presenting flowers/chocolates/sparkly bits of jewellery to them as a token of your affection. Now, it's all dating apps, swiping right, and judging the quality of banter in your conversations before deciding whether you'd actually like to meet in person.
And while there are plenty of success stories about people who met on Tinder and the like, there are just as many tales exchanged between friends regarding the different creeps that message people with questionable opening questions, requests for "n00dz", and VERY in-your-face pictures of their own private parts, that were neither requested nor welcomed.
Some women have decided to share their responses to such unsolicited messages online, and their comebacks are hilarious. Take a look at these 17 examples – we've got a lot to learn from these women!
1. "Oops!" (*bats eyelashes*)
2. Two can play this game
3. Now THAT'S a proper schooling
4. Nessie, is that you?
5. When all else fails, send Michael Cera
6. Or a random lady
7. Honesty is the best policy, right?
8. You can't say she wasn't compliant
9. Kinda mean but kinda funny
10. He might even give you some fishing tips, too
11. Seriously, I want to know more about the pet duck
12. It'll be country-themed
13. Well I find it sexy
14. No words needed
15. And remember to put the clothes hangers to the back of the wardrobe, also
16. Looks like a well-maintained shower, tbh
17. Wonder how she'd react to you speaking to ladies in this way?
And that, my friends, is how to perfectly shut down anyone pestering you online.