8 Of the most awkward moments from the 2019 Oscars
As with most award ceremonies, there's no dearth of awkward moments. From bumbling acceptance speeches, to sore losers, these kind of gaffes often prove to be more entertaining than the actual proceedings themselves. And this year's Oscars proved to be no different - there was Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's too-close-for-comfort rendition of Shallow, and Ryan Seacrest's cringey to self-promotion - amongst many other uncomfortable moments...
1. Kacey Musgraves's tumble
She totally pulled it off, though.
2. Ryan Seacrest was the king of self-endorsement
In true millennial fashion...
3. Someone categorised Octavia Spencer as "body positive" and the internet was not happy
4. Ryan Seacrest also failed to understand Richard E. Grant's sense of humour
To clarify: Melissa McCarthy is not having his twins.
5. Joe Alwyn is seriously not allowed to speak about his girlfriend, Taylor Swift
Ryan asked the actor how he spent his past birthday, and he very purposely avoided any talk of Taylor.
6. Giuliana Rancic's interview with Bradley Cooper was uncomfortable to say the least...
7. Ditto this interchange between Ashley Graham, Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet
8. And we can't forget Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's super steamy rendition of Shallow
No words needed.
What a night, eh!