17 Hair struggles all women will understand
Having a full head of hair can be a real burden sometimes. No matter if you've got blonde or brown, thin or thick, long or short – everyone has different hair, and their own little struggles that come with it.
That lush, long mane of lightly tousled curls? A nightmare to brush. Thin, dead-straight hair? Greasy after half a day. Thick, bouncy curls? SO disobedient. I bet that at one point or another, every girl considers drastically shaving it all off to just be done with it (note: I do not condone this).
These women, however, found they could cope with their unruly locks by taking pen to paper and illustrating exactly what some of those day-to-day maladies look like. Take a gander below.
1. It's an unfair world
2. You can't help but compare
3. Some of us aren't so lucky
4. We all know this guy...
5. "That was the last I ever saw of those bobby pins"
6. Finding a hairdresser that is The One
7. Thick hair and summer just do not get along
8. Don't let your weaknesses show
9. Malting isn't just for animals you know
10. It gets everywhere I tell you, EVERYWHERE
11. Going through the "experimental phase"
12. Why can't it ever look like it does in the magazines?
13. Tell me your secrets!
15. Someone, please explain the logic behind hair
16. No happy medium
17. Oh, great. Much worse than expected
Ahhh, it's a tumultuous relationship we ladies have with our hair. We can't live with it – but let's be serious now – we can't live without it. Getting our locks to cooperate can take some time and effort. But you know what? Be happy with what you've got, and just remember that you have top salons and some quality wigs at your disposal if things really do get out of hand.