Kendall Jenner reveals the secret to how she stays in shape
Earlier this month the big news came out that Gisele Bündchen had toppled from her spot of highest-paid model for the first time since 2002. Who was it that ended her 15-year long reign? None other than Kendall Jenner.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashian's star made $22 million last year thanks to the reality show, as well juicy modelling contracts with La Perla, Estée Lauder and Adidas. Additionally, she had profits from her Kendall + Kylie clothing line and a horde of endorsements thanks to her 85 million Instagram followers.
There's no doubt the 22-year-old has a very camera-friendly face and a killer physique. She's always decked out in uber-stylish outfits, no matter if she's just thrown on boyfriend jeans and sneakers or is hitting the red carpet in something a little more glitzy. I mean, who can forget this cheeky dress?
Only someone with real confidence would be brave enough to wear a see-through dress with nothing but a skin-coloured thong. But it helps if you have got a super hot bod that you're not afraid to flaunt. So how does she do it?
Well, aside from her Victoria's Secret workouts and training regime with PT Gunnar Peterson, Jenner revealed on her app last month that she's also got a sneaky workout she does at home to stay in shape. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem so hard, especially given that it's totally bearable at 11-minutes long.
Kendall does this workout when she doesn't really feel like leaving the house or finds herself somewhere that doesn't have a gym. All you need is a mat, a timer and to prepare yourself mentally for the insane burn your abs are about to experience. Wanna give it a go? Here's how.
1. Start with a forearm plank for half a minute
2. Then move straight on to a plank on your hands
3. A side plank on each side
4. Add a crunch and repeat the move
5. Go back to your forearm plank and alternate lifting limbs (left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm)
6. Keep your butt low and core tight for this next one
7. Next, try touching your knee to your elbow
8. Flip over to your back and start crunching
9. Then lift your legs and bring your elbow to your opposite knee, switching to alternate
10. Keep your legs straight and reach for your toes
11. Stay balanced for this crunch variation
12. Train your obliques by going side to side
13. And finally, finish up with an exercise to work your booty
It's only in the last few moves that your abs will really get a break. Do the whole thing again if you're feeling extra pumped, or otherwise go guzzle some water and find something nutritious and protein-packed to replenish with.
Go on, be good to yourself!