The best and worst dressed celebrities at the 2019 Grammys
Most Grammy Awards' ceremonies come and go with the usual fanfare, but last night proved to be an all-around memorable affair. Cardi B made history as the first solo female artist to win a Grammy for Best Rap Album - and came dressed as an oyster-cum-sea-witch to boot, while former sartorial ball busters, Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus, opted for uncharacteristically toned down ensembles.
Here are 11 of the best, and worst dressed celebrities from the night...
1. Cardi B, of course
2. Janelle Monáe served a look
3. Lady Gaga opted for understated glam
4. Miley Cyrus
5. Michelle Obama made a surprise appearance
6. J-Lo was committed to doing the very most when it came to accessories
7. Katy Perry came as some sort of.. confection?
8. Kylie Jenner went for something out of character
9. St. Vincent channelled power room decor
10. Tracee Ellis Ross was made for colour
11. Ari didn't even turn up, but her outfit was on point
Whether you were disappointed with Mac Miller's snub or couldn't quite get behind Lady Gaga's performance, I think we can all agree that this year's awards ceremony served up some looks.