The best and worst dressed celebrities at the 2019 Oscars
From Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's steamy rendition of Shallow, to all the surprise wins - Olivia Coleman (queen of our hearts) took home Best Actress for The Favourite, while Bohemian Rhapsody contentiously swept up several awards - it's evident that this year's Oscars wasn't lacking when it came to drama.
But as ever, it's the sartorial choices which proved to really divide the people of the internet. Here are 12 of the best and worst dressed celebs of the night...
1. Lady Gaga in Alexander McQueen
3. Gemma Chan in Valentino
4. Linda Cardellini in Schiaparelli
5. Sarah Paulson in Brandon Maxwell
6. Emma Stone in Louis Vuitton
7. Regina King in Oscar de la Renta
8. Ashley Graham in Zac Posen
9. Amy Poehler in Thom Browne
10. Rachel Weisz in Givenchy
11. Spike Lee
12. Kacey Musgraves
Well, there are definitely a few hits and misses there!