27 Things only girls with big boobs will understand
There you go, milling about in what you thought was a relatively casual outfit of jeans and a v-neck tee, when your friend points out that you're looking rather risqué today. While many people will roll their eyes at this – looking accidentally sexy is just one of many problems girls with big boobs have.
Lots of women desperately wish their breast were bigger, but they often don't really understand how burdensome they can be. They are uncomfortable to deal with and difficult to dress for. More often than not, bigger busted girls are left in the lurch with style inspiration because most promotional images feature models with modest chests. That's not to mention the discomfort that comes when your mammary glands are suddenly the topic of conversation.
Here are 27 things only those of us with larger breast can relate to.
1. Cute, frilly bras that make you feel sexy just aren't a reality for you
Look away from Victoria's Secret because you know the support you need only comes from the huge, beige grandma bras with two-inch-wide straps.
2. People say they're jealous of you
Yes, your rack may appear enviable, but little do they know of the liabilities.
3. Sometimes they ask if you've ever thought about a breast reduction
Excuse me but... no? Have you ever thought of getting an uncalled-for-and-rude-comments reduction?
4. They just love to point them out, no matter what
Everyone – men and women – asks what size you are.
5. It's a struggle to exercise
Running? Maybe, with three sports bras on. Jumping jacks? Dream on. I mean, even push-ups are a struggle when your boobs hit the floor before you even start.
6. Even yoga is difficult
Your boobs are either in the way of your arms or suffocating you.
7. Getting in – and out – of a sports bra is a reaalll struggle
And – like I said – you're probably wearing more than one to stop the girls from jiggling too much.
8. Buying swimsuits is just a disaster
They're either cute but not supportive, or supportive but also... hideous.
9. Even if you do find a top that fits, you can just say goodbye to 95% of the world's bikinis
With a larger top come the baggy bottoms.
10. Your boobs just ruin some outfits
Can't you just COOPERATE?
11. And some things you just can't even get into
This changing room situation is too real.
12. Online shopping is hard
You just sit there for ages using precious brain power trying to imagine what it would look like on someone bustier.
13. Seriously. Goodbye, backless bodysuits...
Or anything backless in general. We just can't do without the extra support to keep things in place.
14. This style of dress
Unfortunately, it just doesn't work.
15. ... anything flowy
The 'flowy' part of the top just hangs over your boobs making it look like you have a huge stomach.
16. .... and button-down shirts
Not without all those buttons poppin'.
17. Or ripping
18. ... crop tops
Unless it's a tight one (which looks bangin', IMO), those of us with larger breasts can't get away with wee little crop tops lest we wish the world to see the underboob of our bras.
19. Strapless tops are just a nightmare
Seriously... why bother.
20. You have a love-hate relationship with your bra
I mean, it does do a lot of hard work.
21. But the wires, for instance, seem to have a vendetta against you
And you only realise once it's too late.
22. And sometimes it just does NOT want to go on
The struggle is real.
23. But also, when you've found a good one, you'll owe it your life
S/O to all the bras out there, working hard.
24. Because it's hard to find a good bra
Avoid all gimmicky types.
25. And you don't want a bra that does... THIS
26. And at the bottom of your heart, as much as you hate it, you know you need it
Can't live with it, can't live without it.
27. But when you're home, it comes off
And at last, you're free.
There are good things and bad things about everything, and while big boobs might be more appealing to some people, know that they have their own challenges too.